No matter whether your skin type is dry, oily or sensitive, you shouldn’t skip the moisturizing step in your skin care routine. Leaving it out might quickly cause redness or flaking, and in time it can allow wrinkles and other aging signs to show up on your skin earlier than they otherwise might. Also, if you have sensitive skin or a skin condition, moisturizing regularly might help ease some of the irritation (howstuffworks, 2015).
Get It Beauty (Korean Beauty Show) has shown the TOP Moisturising Creams (sasem, 2014) Find your type of moisturising cream and order it online at LunaTU! http://www.lunatu.com
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
Infused with skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water.
• Circulates and retains moisture all day
• Absorbs easily for smooth, supple skin
1. More moisturizing and fresh with the 100% squeezed green tea
Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from the fresh Jeju green tea leaves hydrate your skin
2. Dual Moisture-Rising TechnologyTM from the green tea and green tea seed oil
The fresh green tea water deeply hydates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized for a longer period.
3. The enriched nourishing cream forms a powerful moisture shield to protect skin that has been damaged by cold weather, while the anti-oxidant EGCG in the green tea keeps the skin moisturized.
3 types of skin care in 3 level moisture care
– Oily Skin : The Green Tea Fresh Line
– Combination Skin : The Green Tea Balancing Line
– Dry Skin : The Green tea Moisture Line
– Special Moisturizing and Nourishing Care Line : The Green Tea Seed Line